Answered By: Anna Kate Tippett - Sarasota County Libraries Last Updated: Feb 24, 2021 Views: 113
The following libraries currently have 1040 tax forms AND instruction booklets:
- Betty J. Johnson North Sarasota Public Library (has 1040 forms in both English and Spanish, and has both 1040 forms and instructions )
- Elsie Quirk Public Library
- Frances T. Bourne Jacaranda Public Library
- Fruitville Public Library
- North Port Public Library
- Selby Public Library
- William H. Jervey, Jr. Venice Public Library
The following library currently has 1040 tax forms ONLY (as of 2/24/21):
- Gulf Gate Public Library (instruction booklets are not available)
The following libraries do not have tax forms or instruction booklets (as of 2/24/21):
- Osprey Public Library at Historic Spanish Point
- Shannon Staub Public Library
All tax forms are also available to print and download for free here on the IRS website. This is the basic 1040 form and this is the 1040 instruction booklet. Additional forms, schedules, and instructions can be found on the IRS website.
All Sarasota County Libraries are currently offering free printing of up to 30 pages per day.
AARP returned as of February 2021 with their free tax prep program. For more information on this program, please click here.