Answered By: Riley Ivol-North Port Sarasota County Libraries Last Updated: Mar 05, 2021 Views: 1731
You can read or listen to books on most current mobile devices, e-readers or your computer, free with your library card. Find out how to get started with our digital books services.
Follow the links below for details.
With your Sarasota County Library card, you have access to over 200,000 ebooks and audiobooks on cloudLibrary! Items can be checked out for 3 weeks.
- You can explore the cloudLibrary collection here.
- Learn how to get started with CloudLibrary or watch a tutorial with more information here.
- Get cloudLibrary help.
- You can explore the OverDrive/Libby collection here.
- Learn how to get started with OverDrive/Libby or watch a video tutorial for more information here.
- Get OverDrive/Libby help.
Hoopla offers ebooks, audiobooks, streaming movies and music and items are always available.
- You can explore Hoopla's collection here or watch a video tutorial for more information here.
- Get Hoopla help.
If you need any additional assistance with downloading or troubleshooting, please contact your home library or call us at 941-861-1110.